Why we use Angular 2?
- Angular 2 is much easy to learn as compared to Angular 1.
- Now you can optimize large data sets with minimal memory overhead.
- It will speed up the initial load through server side rendering.
- Component-based approach
Angular 2 Features
- Speed and Performance: Angular 2 is much faster than Angular 1 and have better performance.
- Cross Platform: You can create progressive web apps, native mobile application with an ionic framework and also you can create desktop application.
- Angular CLI: This time Angular 2 come with CLI you can build fast and test your application.
TypeScript in Angular JS
If NPM is already installed in your system then you can simply run command to install typescript using this cmd.
npm install -g typescript
You need node and NPM latest version to install CLI tool in your system. You can read complete info from this link.
npm install -g angular-cli
Angular has 4 main key players for its application
Components: Encapsulate the template, data and the behavior of view.
Directives: To modify DOM elements and or extends their behavior.
Routers: If you want to navigate to a different page without refresh window of your application we use Routes.
Services: If we want to run something on application background we use service.
To continue please follow this link: Create simple Angular Js Application.